All tickets are issued on behalf of Funny Girls Ltd and are subject to the company's' standard conditions of sale. If you fail to comply with the conditions then the venue management shall be entitled to eject you from the venue and your ticket(s) becomes voidable.
1. Tickets is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue.
2. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot be rectified.
3. The management reserves the right to refuse admission and may conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons. Valid ID may be required for persons under 25. The only acceptable forms of identification are a valid passport, driving licence or a valid Government issued National Identity Card. Expired or damaged forms of ID will not be accepted. Admission to the venue is restricted to persons aged 18 and over, purchase of tickets does not imply authorised admission. Refunds will not be given for persons refused entry.
4. We regret that bookings cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
5. The Management cannot be held responsible for any tickets which are lost or stolen.
6. Tickets are sold subject to the management's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets. No promotional literature implies the performance or inclusion in the performance of any or all of the persons contained in that literature.
7. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to, or ejected from the venue. Tickets cannot be used for competitions, promotions, advertising or hospitality without the express written permission of Funny Girls Ltd
8. The venue operates a No Smoking policy.
9. Still photographs may be taken for personal use only and may not be reproduced, copied, edited, or published in any way. The unauthorised use of moving photographic equipment and recording equipment is prohibited. Tapes or films may be confiscated by the venue and may be destroyed.
10. The Venue Management and company accept no responsibility for any personal property.
11. The Ticket holder has a right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the ticket and the Management reserve the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket. In seated areas, members of the audience may stand up during the performance.
12. There will be no pass-outs or re-admissions of any kind.
13. CCTV and film cameras may be present at the venue. Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience, admission to the venue means you consent to film and sound recording which may include you as a member of the audience, and its use in commercial distribution without consent or copyright.
14. If a performance is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered alternative performances (subject to availability) up to the seat value on the ticket.
15. Dress code applies. The following items of dress that are not permitted in the venue, baseball caps, tracksuit bottoms, ripped jeans, frayed jeans, shorts, football shirts.
16. Customers may be ejected from the venue or may be refused entry to the venue if in the reasonable opinion of the venue the ticket holder is a risk to the safety of our customers. Examples are, but not limited to, appearing to be drunk, incapable, intoxicated, abusive, behaving anti-socially.
17. To ensure the safety of our customers, the management reserve the right to search handbags and/or any other items as the venue manager deems at the time of visit, and reserve the right to confiscate any and all items. Customers attempting to bring alcohol, prohibited substances, weapons, or any items deemed unsuitable by the venue manager will be refused entry and/or ejected from the venue, and their details may be forwarded to the local police.
18. Membership is only available to persons aged 18 and over. We will terminate the membership of any member who is in breach of any of the conditions of sale or who falsely declares date of birth information relevant to a membership application, or who uses the member facilities to obtain members privileges for a third party.
19. Funny Girls Ltd makes no guarantee of any specific result from the use of this site or any of the services available on the site.
20. Funny Girls logos and designs found on this site are the registered trademark of Funny Girls Ltd, and may not be used without the express written permission of Funy Girls Ltd. Such application to made in writing to the current company head office as detailed on the site.
21. The current registered address for Funny Girls Ltd is 44 Queen Street, Blackpool, FY1 2AY, United Kingdom.
22. The site may offer reference or link to third party sites. Funny Girls Ltd has no control over these sites or the content within them.
23. We will terminate the privileges of any member and/or registered user who uses this site to unlawfully transmit copyright information without express consent. We may also terminate a user's right to use or access the site should we believe any infringement has occurred.
24. Registered users agree to abide by the terms and conditions as detailed above.
25. We reserve the right to amend or delete any messages, comments, notices or any other items from the message board area and or forum area of the site at our sole discretion without notice or compensation to the user or author.